Friday, May 28, 2010

life...

i've live on this planet earth for about....
23 years 5 months & 20 days...
never thought its been a long time already....but...not that long actually....
there's been sooooo many events, problems, chaos,happiness,sadness & etc that i've been through
when i think about it again....sometimes that life isn't fair to me
but sometimes...its not....its fair...
fair- i've got all that i want & need in my life...
my family, my friends, my cats, home......(they used to say i was a  very LUCKY girl)
not fair-problems occurs from time to time....
family problems, broken hearted, lonely.......=(
used to be a judge...where as i can handle everything...
but now...it gives me more & more stress to myself & even in my life...
I HATE IT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Dear Diary Blogger Template